Saturday, December 14, 2013

Funny I Miss You Card - I Really Miss You, But Probably Not as Much as You Miss Me. Im Pretty Awesome. Boyfriend. Girlfriend. Friend.

I am now handing over my rights to pick out a boyfriend. I obviously don't know what the hell I'm doing.
I am now handing over my rights to pick out a boyfriend. I obviously don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Download whole gallery
amazing.
amazing.

Download whole gallery
so true...
so true...

Download whole gallery
Funny I Miss You Card - I Really Miss You, But Probably Not as Much as You Miss Me. Im Pretty Awesome. Boyfriend. Girlfriend. Friend.
Funny I Miss You Card - I Really Miss You, But Probably Not as Much as You Miss Me. Im Pretty Awesome.  Boyfriend. Girlfriend. Friend.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment