Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lol! I hate eating noises...Saw 20/20 which covered this and it actually has a name (applies to anxiety about other sounds as well): misophonia. Guess I should feel better knowing I'm not the only one out there!!! This is me to a T.

Lol! I hate eating noises...Saw 20/20 which covered this and it actually has a name (applies to anxiety about other sounds as well): misophonia. Guess I should feel better knowing I'm not the only one out there!!! This is me to a T.
Lol! I hate eating noises...Saw 20/20 which covered this and it actually has a name (applies to anxiety about other sounds as well): misophonia. Guess I should feel better knowing I'm not the only one out there!!! This is me to a T.

Download whole gallery
Pelican (by Matt Prosser)
Pelican (by Matt Prosser)

Download whole gallery
Funny.
Funny.

Download whole gallery
Vulturine Guinea Fowl
Vulturine Guinea Fowl

Download whole gallery
I love the way you make me laugh at you.
I love the way you make me laugh at you.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment